Sunday 11 March 2012

'Confetti' wedding planning book

This is a second design for a wedding planning notebook. I'd originally intended to come up with a larger spiral bound planner using this design but found the spiral binding meant the end result wasn't quite as neat as I'd have liked. So it's the same format as the 'My Wedding Plans' notebook - A6 size to fit in a pocket or bag. There are four colour schemes which I hope will fit most people's wedding colour schemes or just favourite colour preferences.


I always think that these books will be purchased for the Bride-to-be but recent orders have included books for the Bride and Groom-to-be together, as a gift to accompany the proposal (hope she said yes!), a hen party gift and a set of notebooks to be given by the Bride-to-be to the Chief Bridesmaid, Mother of the Bride and Husband-to-be for them to make their own notes. Perhaps I should include these ideas in my advertising!

No comments:

Post a Comment