Thursday 9 August 2012

Wedding favours

Wedding favours are something I plan to introduce in the coming months as part of my wedding stationery range. As luck would have it I have had the opportunity to practise recently with the favours for my sister's wedding. I was presented with crackers (with silver charms) for the ladies and a packet of popping candy for the men. Here are the results:


Cracker with navy tag and navy ribbon with the Bride & Groom's names and wedding date.


The text inside the tag.


Popping candy in a glassine envelope with a navy and silver tag.

There was a slight predicament with the crackers which turned out to be Christmas themed. This led to a tedious 2 hours pulling the contents out and replacing with non-Christmas related charms!

I already produce guest books as part of my range of journals but I designed a slightly different front panel and end sheets to fit in with the snowflake them my sister is having for her wedding. (Yes, I know it's August!)


No comments:

Post a Comment