Monday 20 June 2011

Back to blogging!

I have been neglecting my blog in recent months while I have been upgrading my website. However, that’s all done now so it’s time to get back to blogging! First I thought I’d give an update on what The Leaf Press has been up to:

I have introduced quite a few new designs into my journals and notebook ranges, most of which have been designed using Photoshop and Illustrator. The majority I’m pleased with, but one or two ran into difficulties – I discovered my ‘Coins’ travel journal cover was likely to run into major copyrighting issues (useless fact – some countries copyright coin designs where as other’s don’t). I’ll show my new designs on here over the next few days.


'Dotty' journal


An early version of the 'coins' design that was never to be







I’ve also introduced a range of wedding stationery which at the moment features four designs I’ve had my first sales, some lovely feedback and am now working with Gina (a wedding planner and merchandiser) at www.bygina.co.uk.


An invitation from the 'cake' range

More pics to follow soon ...

No comments:

Post a Comment